Children Multifunctional Walkie Talkie Intercom, 3KM Distance, Blue & Pink
- Condition: 100% Brand New
- Item Type: Children Intercom
- Color: Pink & Blue
- Intercom distance: 3km
- Use age: 3+
- Material: ABS
- Size: 170x100x70mm
- Kid-Friendly Design: Sleek, brightly colored kids’ walkie talkies attractive for girls and boys. 100% safe for children to use. Great for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Built-in 1000mAh Battery: With built-in 1000mAh battery for kids’ walkie talkies, long working time and convenience for use.
- Easy to Use: With minimal buttons and a straightforward interface, our walkie talkies are very easy to operate, even for young children.
- Long Range & Clear Sound: Whether going on a camping strip, or just having fun around the house, kids love 22 Channels two-way radios for communicating with their family and friends. They will enjoy up to 3~5 km ( completely open place) of uninterrupted communication with clear sound.
- Additional Features: Gift your kid, niece or nephew the walkie talkies! Besides built-in LED flashlight, intuitive LCD display, VOX function and volume control, this set is also equipped with the CTCSS system to help protect your children from outside interference.
Feature 1—-Interference Eliminator Code
Interference eliminator codes help minimize interference by providing you with a choice of code combinations. To set the code for a channel:
1.Press MENU key until the code starts to flash.
2.Press to select the code 0-99 or 99-0.
3.Press PTT key to save the code setting.
- Feature 2—Locking the Keypad
1.To avoid accidentally changing your radio settings, press CALL key for 3 seconds or until CALL key displays and there is a “beep” tone. You can turn the radio on and off, you can’t adjust the volume, menu, and monitor channels. All other functions are locked.
2.To unlock the radio, press CALL key for 3 seconds or until CALL key is no longer displayed. And there is a “beep” tone.
Note: When locking, only the PTT key and CALL key are valid.
- Feature 3—To set a call tone
1.Press MENU key button until c r 08 icon appears. The current call tone
setting will flash.
2.Press (UP/DOWN) to change and hear the call tone.
3.Press PTT key to save.
- Feature 4—Voice Operated Transmission(VOX)
Transmission is initiated by speaking into the microphone of the radio instead of the pushing the PTT button.
1. Press the MENU key 3 times to enter the voice control function setting.
2. Voice control level 1-3 optional (lowest level 1, highest level 3, OF is off)
Note: Note Level “N”(OFF) disables VOX Levels 1-3 set the sensitivity of the VOX circuit use level 1 in quiet environments, and use level 3 in very noisy environments. You can find the appropriate sensitivity level by speaking into the microphone.
- 2 x Children Intercom Walkie Talkie (Blue & Pink)
- 2 x Charging cables
- 2 x Neck straps
- 1 x Box